[OM] This Weekend

Subject: [OM] This Weekend
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 18:57:51 -0700 (PDT)
This weekend is our tenth wedding anniversary.
For this, we are going to spend a couple of nights on Block Island, off Rhode
Island and more precise off Aquidneck Island where we live...:)
I am very excited, because in addition to spending more time with my family, I
get to do two of my favorite things I seldom do...ride bycicle and take
pictures.
I am going to get very early in the morning and make a photo trip around the
island.  All by myself.  Have not done that in year and a half.  Bringing my
OM's and tons of film...:)
Anyone been there?  Any suggestions for subjects and times of day?
Boris

Yahoo! Mail Mobile