[OM] Ball Game with E-1

Subject: [OM] Ball Game with E-1
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 22:57:46 -0700 (PDT)
You can't blame me for not inviting you to a Zuikofest in
Chicago.  We decided to go to Wrigley Field and watch a Cubs
game against Toronto.

I suppose the seats could have been a little better. We were in
Row 2 behind home plate.  :)

I shot, between two cameras, somewhere around 5-600 pictures.
Way to irritate the neighbors, but hey, I've got to get
something for my $50 plus bratswurth.

I wanted to pop a few (like around 80) images up in the gallery,
so I had Minolta Viewer do a quick resize on them.  Absolutely
no processing or noise reduction (yah, they got a bit gritty).

The bulk of the pictures were taken with the lowly 200/4
(silvernose) at F4.  That's right, wide open.  Amazing results.

www.image66media.com  (yes, the LOUD website),
Image Gallery

The E-1 performed very well, but I did struggle a little bit
with the white-balance and ended up using 5300 for best results.
CS2, -1 contrast, +2 sharpening. Manual exposure for most, ISO
800 after it got dark.  The camera got pretty warm.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/