[OM] Re: Apertures, where is f22 ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Apertures, where is f22 ?
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 10:37:44 +0200
This is where I hope my investment in the 180f2 comes into it's own, the
  180F2 is also a macro lens well it goes to 1:2 . now on the E-1 it
becomes a 360f2 macro and with the 1.4x teleconvertor a 500f2.8 macro.

So if my theory is correct you should get a deeper depth of field for a
given subject, although after just writing this down I am not so
convinced this will be the case, First thing I will be trying though,
when my adapter arrives.

Ian W