[OM] Re: Apertures, where is f22 ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Apertures, where is f22 ?
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 21:11:08 +1200
Speculating on aperture shape ...

Perhaps it gives different aperture values on differing areas of the film.
Depending on the size & location of the gap?

Secondly. Same subject from a different viewpoint.
The only irregular apertures I can remember seeing are either on older cameras
(
usually pre-WW2 ) or cheap consumer grade cameras

David