[OM] Re: OT English snobs

Subject: [OM] Re: OT English snobs
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 13:57:32 +0000
Journalism was the refuge of the inumerate, of which I was one.  I would've
taken underwater basket weaving before I would have elected a major that
required college-level math or any of that stuff with the x's and y's and
squiggly symbols that never made any sense to me.  But to the point, three
quarters an academic year made.  Don't ask me to make sense of that either,
especially when the so-called "summer quarter," which was to be avoided at all
cost, was accelerated so that it was actually two quarters in one, which made
five quarters a year, any three of which made ...  Oh, never mind.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --