[OM] Re: [Hello to the list] + request for info on a tamron

Subject: [OM] Re: [Hello to the list] + request for info on a tamron
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:34:10 +0100
It sounds like you have a fixed mount lens, Manuel, which I believe
pre-dated all of the Tamron Adaptall lenses.  The lack of DoF adds weight to
that, since I believe the earliest Adaptall mounts (not Adaptall-2 mounts)
for Olympus also lacked the DoF facility - it was usually a function of the
camera body.

--
Piers