[OM] Re: An English apology !

Subject: [OM] Re: An English apology !
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:47:52 -0400
Walt Wayman wrote:

> Peace!  Truce!  I regret and take back the cheap "narrow-minded" shot.

Accepted.

> I have no beef with Republicans.

Actually, I'm only just barely acceptable as a Republican.  Most of the
current crowd would probably not accept me as such.  And whatever I do
my wife cancels my vote.  Furthermore, if the truth be known, I've
probably not watched more than a few hours on the Fox network... ever.
I prefer CNN except for those stupid crawling messages even when they're
properly spelled and gramatically correct.

> Walt, not falling on his tongue, but putting it back in the holster for a
> while

But be sure to bring it back out.  I usually enjoy what it has to say.

Now back to other off-topic topics.

Chuck Norcutt