[OM] Re: This Weekend

Subject: [OM] Re: This Weekend
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:52:00 -0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Willie Wonka" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 07 June, 2005 10:57 PM
Subject: [OM] This Weekend

> This weekend is our tenth wedding anniversary

There was a piece in the Canadian press recently about a happy couple in the
UK just celebrating their 80th.
.
> For this, we are going to spend a couple of nights on Block Island, off
Rhode Island and more precise off Aquidneck Island where we live...:)

isn't that where a certain Mr Kennedy drove off a  bridge, drowned a young
lady in his company and then failed to report to his misdeed to the local Mr
Plod?

> I am very excited, because in addition to spending more time with my
family, I get to do two of my favorite things I seldom do...ride bycicle and
take pictures.

wow, are you missing something else :-)

......... like enjoying a good claret !

> I am going to get very early in the morning and make a photo trip around
the island.  All by myself.  Have not done that in year and a half.
Bringing my OM's and tons of film...:)

Boris ...... take you wife with you. Treat her to breakfast in bed, real
early and then take off just as the sun rises and get some photos of her in
the early morning light. Use a warming polarizer or a straight 81A on say an
85/2 or 100/2.8.