[OM] Ree: Re: An English apology !

Subject: [OM] Ree: Re: An English apology !
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 23:30:26 -0400

Unfortunately when a spoiled, overly rich, moron throws people into the wrong
war
to one up his dad, but gets out of the draft himself, uses sleazy tactics to
win,
and shoves his fundamental christian beliefs at the world even saying that "if
you
don't believe in jesus you will not go to 'heaven'" stupid comments sickening
those that don't believe his religion is necessarily the "correct" one - is
voted
in by the silent fervent middle america and republicans attempt to help him into
office just be cause he is "republican", being blind to his fanaticism - makes
it
tough to realize that there are a lot of intelligent republicans out there.

Larry

PS: There's definitely a connection between that direction the country is being
dragged & now my favorite oldies radio station for 35 years CBS-FM in NY has
just
been hijacked and is playing religious songs amongst others flipping into the
new
feverishly spreading coiuntry-wide "jack" format. All DJ's having been fired
Friday without prior knowledge. :(