[OM] Re: Teleconverters

Subject: [OM] Re: Teleconverters
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 11:43:47 +0200
The Vivitar 2X Macro Teleconverter has a very good reputation, especially
when combined with a good 50mm lens. The resulting 100mm macro lens normally
gives very good results.
It is probably not a good idea to combine it with a heavy telephoto lens,
and then operate the macro mechanism, due to possible mechanical overload of
the macro focussing threads....

Roger Key