[OM] Re: Zuiko 200/4.0

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 200/4.0
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 07:19:09 EDT
In a message dated 6/9/2005 6:16:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>don't know what all the data stands for, but here's mine, if you want
>to add it to the list:

Anyone who wants to send me coating data, feel free. I have some data that
was sent to me a few months ago that I still need to add to the survey. I'll
wait a few days to see if I get anymore then consolidate it and send it on to
Lee
to post at his site.

The data I'm looking for is lens type, serial number, complete text on the
front ring, and coating color descriptions.

Thanks,

Paul