[OM] Re: Kodak PhotoCD discontinued

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodak PhotoCD discontinued
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:38:57 -0400
I notice that announcement is not dated (poor practice IMO) but FWIW,
about three years ago one of the local pro labs told me Kodak was
tapering off their support of the scanners.  Lab manager was clearly
not happy about it as they had spent a lot of money on them.  IOW,
more poor practice - aggravating customers.  Anyone still wondering
why Kodak is in financial trouble?

ScottGee1