[OM] Re: 6/9 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 6/9 fragment of my day
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 08:42:13 -0400
Yup.  Of course the photographer didn't have any part in it, eh?

I'm remiss in not commenting on the Schnozz's baseball shots some of
which I thought were really great.  Also John Lind's B&W wedding shots.
  They look great but don't look much like the 60's B&W shots of my own
wedding.  But I have no idea how they were made.  I was in a total fog.

Chuck Norcutt