[OM] Re: OT-Chicago

Subject: [OM] Re: OT-Chicago
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:23:53 -0700 (PDT)
Jim Timpe wrote:
> I'll be in that town all next week.  Open to and looking for
> suggestions (not equipment) on things I absolutely can't miss
> seeing.  I've never been.

Downtown Chicago is unlike most any other city.  Just the entire
downtown is an attraction into itself.  Bring your camera and
take pictures of buildings and the lakeshore.  Sunsets and
sunrises rock.

Things to do and eat?

The museums are awesome and the Chicago Art Institute is a
requirement.  The best of the best Monet's are there (in my
opinion).

If you like pizza, you'll love UNO.  It's unique and unlike any
other UNOs in the country.

If you can, a trip to Wrigley field is a wonderful experience.
(see my gallery from Tuesday night).  Ticket prices typically
range from around $22 to $50. Trust me, get the $50 seats and
bring your camera.  Wrigley is probably the only major league
ballfield where you've got people watching the game from INSIDE
the scoreboard.  A hoot.

As far as restaurants are concerned, Chicago is beyond...  There
is no excuse for eating at Perkins or Burger King.

AG

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/