[OM] Re: [Hello to the list] + request for info on a tamron

Subject: [OM] Re: [Hello to the list] + request for info on a tamron
From: fischerchristian@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 23:03:26 +0200
Selon Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> The 'E' series consumer grade lenses are reputedly Kiron. (Made for
> the EM?) Some are excellent I understand.
So do I for my relatively easy quest of a 35mm for a fm*3a.

Olympus content : hope an OM body with such a shutter even if it don't
sound like OM1n shutter. Mirror return seems noisy, not really the shutter.
I would like to experiment N*kon world. Other lenses were Adaptall with
both AI and OM adapters.

Christian