[OM] Re: Ree: Re: An English apology !

Subject: [OM] Re: Ree: Re: An English apology !
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:03:54 -0600
I've never cared too much for George Bush and find him hard to listen to
sometimes but the thought of having Al Gore or John Kerry in the White House
is truly scary. The "Kingmakers" really govern anyway so we should not get
so uptight about figureheads. Regardless of what we think, this list is not
the place to vent venomous attacks. /jmac