[OM] Re: Y'all

Subject: [OM] Re: Y'all
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:56:15 +0000
A feisty young lady I knew many moons ago, a flight attendant for a now-defunct
airline who was based in St. Louis and flew regularly to Atlanta, had a
particular fondness for one of the local/regional beers.  She also seemed to
have a real fondness for announcing to anyone who would listen that she
couldn't wait to get back home and get a big Griesedieck.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --