[OM] Re: E-1 what's the first settings you changed

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 what's the first settings you changed
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:23:52 -0400
My normal, event or family set #1 includes:

ISO 100
Sharpness to +3
Metering to Center Weighted
Drive to Continuous
Release Priority OFF in C-AF and S-AF
M+AF on
AEL Modes C-AF and S-AF: press=AE Lock, another press cancels
AEL Mode M-AF: AF
File to SHQ
Color Space to sRGB
AF points to all-three

Secondary set #2 for landscapes, etc:
add RAW + JPG
Drive to single-frame
AF point to center

Secondary set #3 for macro
Set 1 +
Anti-Shock set to 3 sec

I LOVE the quick ability to reset all the functions to my preferences with
one, two-button keypress.  That way, when I pick up the camera, or have
fiddled with things for a while, I can get back to ground zero quickly.

Skip