[OM] Re: #177

Subject: [OM] Re: #177
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:28:34 +0100
Hi Chuck,

I do have this kind of luck all the time. I had taken a shot when a woman
and a dog appeared just over the rise. I was going to wait for them to get
to the bottom left hand intersection of thirds but she stayed put, probably
trying to work out what I was doing or maybe worried about the dog with a
stranger (it is rare to meet anyone on footpaths) or possibly just camera
shy. She stayed there or quite a while doubtless hoping I would move off in
the same direction that she was headed so she could maintain distance
between us. As soon as started towards her she retraced her steps and
disappeared back over the brow.

I thought the two black shapes were a bit of a joke being so small in the
frame and I was going to post the first shot I took without them. It was
very gratifying to have them identified correctly as a person and a dog by
someone who hadn't been there. So the bottom line is that it required no
patience at all :-)

Thanks for looking.

--Graham