[OM] Zuiko 1000 was Re: Re: [OM]4/3 adapter again

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 1000 was Re: Re: [OM]4/3 adapter again
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:11:58 -0700
The time of when I first saw it offered, certainly corresponds to the school
lens being re-sold. The description is dramatically different.

I, in a round about way, "traded" a Zuiko 600 for a Zuiko 1000 after the
school sale. The price was pretty close to what the school lens sold for.
The description of the one I bought was closer to that of the olympususa
than that of the school. It will be interesting to see if the lens ever
sells anywhere near the asking price of $3000 + $100 shpg (I wouldn't bet on
it).

The 600 sure seems more portable than the 1000!!! Anyone who can use
"smallest and lightest" in a description of the 1000 is ummmm very creative.

-jeff

snip
> OA's offical id is
> olympusamerica and they are aware of tisi guy
snip