[OM] Re: #178

Subject: [OM] Re: #178
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:59:39 -0700
GeeBee wrote:

>Olympus OM2 SP : Zuiko 35mm f2 : yellow filter : Kodak T400CN : Arcsoft
>Panorama Maker 3
>
>http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05178.htm

Very interesting.  I like the tones and the sense of the two little
houses nestled together under a huge sky and surrounded by wide open
country. I know that's probably not the reality, but the effect is strong.

You are showing so much more variety in your shots lately - and doing a
good job of it. So many perfect shots of villages, churches, pure
landscapes now branching out to shots with people included in
interesting and provocative ways, panoramas, etc. Even a new filter color!

Thanks for the continuing story!

Moose