[OM] Re: OM1 foam blues :-(

Subject: [OM] Re: OM1 foam blues :-(
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 19:54:49 +0000
I've got three OM-4s I've had since 1984.  Their foam is getting pretty
crumbly, sticky, or even gone in places, but I've yet to see any sign of a
light leak.  So far, so good.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it, etc., etc.  The
compulsively persnickety would faint to see the state of the light seals on a
couple of my old Graphic 120 roll film backs.  They don't leak either, though.
:-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from