[OM] Chicago - Robie House

Subject: [OM] Chicago - Robie House
From: cygnus <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:29:02
And I will throw in a vote for Wright's Robie House, on the campus of the
University of Chicago. http://wrightplus.org/robiehouse/robiehouse.html has the
information. It's probably Wright's most famous Prairie home, built from
1908-1910.

There are tours during the week, and on weekends they run every half-hour from
11:30 to 3:30, guided by a volunteer interpreter.

I know all of this because I am one -- I give between 4- 7 tours a month.

Chances are, when the roaming OM shows up at my door, at least a couple of
shots will be of Robie (no interior photography allowed, not even for those of
us that work there).

Paul