[OM] Re: OM1 foam blues - Camera seals

Subject: [OM] Re: OM1 foam blues - Camera seals
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:57:02 +1200
Thanks Walt, Earl & Dan.

It's nice to have the personal recommendations.

I have just bought one of the Interslice kits. Even though my OM's don't seem
need it, it'll give me something to do on a rainy day to help future proof them.

Chris,
Thanks for the offer, however a quarter share would not be very cost effective,
after postage to New Zealand & onwards to Cambridgeshire.

David