[OM] Re: [OT] PSD & on the road storage, was: Re: Re: E-1 what's the fi

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] PSD & on the road storage, was: Re: Re: E-1 what's the first settings you changed
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:43:12 -0700 (PDT)
I just bought a 512 CF card from Wal-M*rt for $39.95.  I'm sure
there are cheeper ones around, but I was happy.

> My method right now is to
> do a quick review of exposure just before actually taking the
> critical shot.  That works pretty well in conjunction with
> exp. comp settings.  But it occurred to me that bracket sets
> would give me further assurance of a fully successful
> exposure.

I'm checking the flashing highlights and letting that be my
guide for RAW files of landscape shots.  If it's an extreme
exposure I'll do a +/- one stop bracket. But the E-1 gives me
greater range than Velvia anyway.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com