[OM] Re: Fw: Re: OM1 foam blues :-(

Subject: [OM] Re: Fw: Re: OM1 foam blues :-(
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:17:44 +0000
If you're only going to be doing an OM-something-or-other, buy from John.  As I
understand it, his stuff is already cut to fit.  Besides, he's one of us and
deserves our support.  If he has to go out of business, then when your gear
breaks, which it will, who ya gonna call?  Wal-of-China-Mart ain't going to
help you.

I've bought light seal foam elsewhere mainly because I need to take care of
Mamiya, Graphic, Graflex, Horseman, Linhof, and Pentax stuff.  The OMs are
still holding their own for the time being.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --