[OM] Re: E-1 Color at ISO 800

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 Color at ISO 800
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 18:22:59 +0000
Bob,

I'll probably regret this, but what the hell?  You already don't like me
because you think I'm some lacy-drawered, touchy-feely, wimpy liberal.  But as
I type this, having just come back from the weekly walk-through inspection of
my neighbor's temporarily vacant house, with a Glock 27 in a holster on my hip
and a willingness, bordering on an eagerness, to shoot anybody in there who's
not supposed to be, may I be so bold as to say:

That ain't a goldfinch!  Yes, a nice photo, to be sure.  But it ain't a
goldfinch!  I'll betcha my E-1 agin your'n that it's a yellow warbler.

Walt, never one to walk away from a fight

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>