[OM] Re: various musings...

Subject: [OM] Re: various musings...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:30:29 -0700
If you are talking about the Canon folks at dpreview forums, I think
they are probably the self destructive bunch I have seen, constantly
tearing each other apart and when that is not entertaining enough
visiting other forum to start fights there. Lots of it is by people
who are not serious and who enjoy the strife. All of which to say
that I think much of Canon negative comments are greatly exaggerated,
imagined, just for sport or not to be taken too seriously.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA