[OM] Re: various musings...

Subject: [OM] Re: various musings...
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:43:16 +0800
Depends on how you resize it, here are two samples of multi-level
re-sampling (5-6 steps) with PS:

900x1199

http://www.accura.com.hk/P21a.jpg

600x800

http://www.accura.com.hk/P21b.jpg

They look very good to me.

Also, forgot to mention the original file, it was from E-1 RAW, converted
with Olympus RAW at JPEG standard quality mode, no noise reduction.

C.H.Ling