[OM] Re: Reasonable request

Subject: [OM] Re: Reasonable request
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:32:18 -0700 (PDT)
> > Welcome to the Hotel California.
> Thanks AG. Hope you are well and still making use of the radio
> control:-)

They stopped communicating a few months back and I've been
trying to get them to function again.  I resoldered a half-dozen
resoldered traces in the receiver (which appears to be where the
problem resides) to no avail. Traced everything down with the
Fluke 83 and voltage is flowing nicely. With the scanner I've
verified signal from the transmitter, so I'm currently stumped.
I've got both opened up on my work-bench.

I hope to get them working quickly, though, as I'm missing them.

So do tell as to why you're trying to leave us?

AG

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html