[OM] Re: various musings...

Subject: [OM] Re: various musings...
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:10:10 -0400
Hmmm . . . these (and almost all of my) prints were made by a
commercial Noritsu digital printer on Fuji Crystal Archive paper.

Since you mention Web display I'm now wondering how the compression
that is applied to reduce file size for quick loading affects noise
and clarity.  Of course, that isn't the case in my example as I'm
using full size files directly from the camera.

My goal is to get past the tech talk and deal with what I (and my
clients) can actually see.

Thanks!/ScottGee1