[OM] dormant addiction & Olympus XA

Subject: [OM] dormant addiction & Olympus XA
From: "Waldy Wisniewski" <waldy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:51:16 +0100
Greetings,

Recently rekindled my interest in all things OM.  Despite being interested in
digital things,  I've developed an interest in macro photography  & OM seemed
the cheapest quality option through ebay.Well that's my excuse anyway.  My
zuikoholism was just dormant for 20 odd years.

I've sold the family silver to finance this & the latest is an olympus XA with
A16 flash if anyones interested: 7523891030.
Hope nobody minds me advertising here, seems the best place :)

regards

Waldy