[OM] Re: dormant addiction & Olympus XA

Subject: [OM] Re: dormant addiction & Olympus XA
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:49:05 -0400
The subject hasn't arisen in a long time but the list etiquette had been
to list here at a specific price before going to that auction site.
Once it's there we all can presumably find it ourselves if we're
actually looking for that type of equipment.  Exceptions have been
relatively rare pieces.

There, that ought to generate a bunch of hot responses.  At least we'll
find out what the list etiquette really is if there is one.

Chuck Norcutt