[OM] Way off topic. Anyone have a Clack?

Subject: [OM] Way off topic. Anyone have a Clack?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:24:21 EDT
Don't ask, but I'm looking for an Agfa Clack camera.  There are a couple on
ebay and I have a snipe bid in on one of them, however if someone has one or
the American version which is the Weekend let me know off list.  Don't confuse
this with the Agfa Click or the folding Billy Clack.  It is the Clack box
camera I'm looking to acquire.  You all know I'm a semi-pinhead, but please
don't
let me hear you referring to me a Clack Pot.  {8^)   Bill Barber