[OM] Re: Way off topic. Anyone have a Clack?

Subject: [OM] Re: Way off topic. Anyone have a Clack?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:13:12 EDT
In a message dated 6/14/2005 11:35:07 PM Central Standard Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Glad you have found something to occupy your mind while waiting for the
disk to be resurrected.
One of life's lessons which I learned some time ago was that ruminating over
past mistakes is both frustrating and a total waste of time (read "time" as,
"essential, nonrefundable segment of ones life").  An attitude of, "Oh well,
what's next on the agenda?" tends to add to my enjoyment of the journey.  Now
where is that Clack?  I did, by the way, give a brief presentation on pinhole
photography last night to the Houston Photographic Society.  Yes, I used both
the e-1 and an OM 2S in addition to my Zero Image camera for the demonstration.

[8^)  Bill Barber