[OM] Re: Way off topic. Anyone have a Clack?

Subject: [OM] Re: Way off topic. Anyone have a Clack?
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:49:46 -0600
Winsor Crosby wrote:
 > On Jun 14, 2005, at 9:24 PM, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
 >>Don't ask, but I'm looking for an Agfa Clack camera.
> I had to look just to see what the hell that was. A plastic 6x9
> camera with a single element lens? Maybe Goodwill or Salvation Army?

  Is it just me, or is that basically the same thing as a Holga, only
possibly with better build quality? I must get around to setting a
darkroom up again, because Holgas are tons of fun, and the image quality
in the camera is very well suited to my rather sketchy developing skills..

http://www.danielmitchell.net/gal/Photography/holga120

  -- dan