[OM] Re: Progress report on crashed hard drive

Subject: [OM] Re: Progress report on crashed hard drive
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:43:03 -0400
I have lots of fungus covered K64 that got that way before I lived in an
air conditioned house.  They had been stored in their Kodak Carousel
magazines inside the original magazine boxes in the bedroom closet.  10
summers living in the deep woods of Woodstock, NY was more than they
could take.

Chuck Norcutt