[OM] Re: This would never happen with your OM images

Subject: [OM] Re: This would never happen with your OM images
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:16:37 -0700
I usually put my keys, watch, coins in the carry on bag just before
going through the metal detector and the bag going through Xray. I
realized on my last trip that I have done this at least half a dozen
times since upgraded airport security and had never thought to take
the tiny Swiss Army knife off the key ring. Made me take off my
shoes, went for the nail clippers carried by others, but missed the
weapon of mass destruction on my key ring, again and again and again.
The lines and security are just eyewash.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA