[OM] Re: various musings...

Subject: [OM] Re: various musings...
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:34:44 -0700
This is one where we could solve the problem easily by combining the
spellings: "artiefact". And like every good compromise, it should cause
endless confusion in some-variety-of-English-speaking countries the
world around, thus pleasing no one. Excepting Artie, wherever he may be,
who will likely be exceedingly pleased to be known as the purveyor of
all facts.