[OM] Re: This would never happen with your OM images

Subject: [OM] Re: This would never happen with your OM images
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 22:05:01 -0400
Actually, I intend to back them up on DVD but haven't been yet.  As of
30 minutes ago all the data is now in triplicate on hard drives.  I just
recently installed the DVD and am in the process of rebuilding my own
and the wife's machine and also getting a wireless network running
between upstairs and down.

As soon as I get this all done I'll make duplicate DVD images and send
one of the DVD sets off to live with someone else.  I know, I'm courting
a fire in the house tomorrow.

Chuck Norcutt