[OM] Re: public domain images for personal use?

Subject: [OM] Re: public domain images for personal use?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:23:39 +0100
It's not clear whether you mean images that do not specifically say "This is
PD", in which case I would say they are not PD unless they say they are!

Try here if cartoon-style clipart will suit:
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/results.aspx?lc=en-us&Scope=MC%2CMM%2CMP
%2CMS&Query=sail

It is NOT PD, but the (free) licensing terms allow use, but not resale,
except use for obscene or scandalous works!

--
Piers