[OM] Re: Euros and real money

Subject: [OM] Re: Euros and real money
From: "iwert" <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:04:42 +0100

> Hi,
>
> > Can anyone please tell me how much 35 Euros is in real money ......... US$,
> > Cdn$, for example.
>
> According to my information, you will get about 89.7 milligrams of gold
> when selling one Euro, and you need 86.2 grams to buy back a Euro.
>

> Peter.

interesting, so if I buy gold with all my savings, and then buy euros with the
gold, I have more euros in the end? where did you get your info - I might
contact them for a nice euro-gold generating carrousel!

Iwert.

Scarlet Mobile - we cover 98% of the population
More info on http://www.scarlet.be/nl/consumer/mobile/