[OM] Re: T-32's for sale, was: Re: T32 autocheck blinking significance?

Subject: [OM] Re: T-32's for sale, was: Re: T32 autocheck blinking significance?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:35:00 -0400

Darin Rhein wrote:

>>ps:  Anybody wanna buy a couple of T-32's?
>>
>>Chuck Norcutt
>

> Hello Chuck,
>
> Did you have a price in mind?
>
> Thanks, Darin
------------------------------------

For US sales $75 postpaid for one, or $140 postpaid for the pair.  I
have four of them and they're all about the same but I'll send the two
which have the best cosmetics.  All four have also been tested with
light meter and high voltage power supply and are within 1/3 stop of
each other.  30 day no questions guarantee.  I pay return shipping if
they fail.  You pay if they're still working.

I intend to hold onto two of them since I like using this lightweight
rig outdoors either with batteries or with Quantum type HV power supply.
<http://home.comcast.net/~chucknorcutt/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-2086845.html>

ps:  Buy the pair and I'll include a small piece of aluminum stock that
will allow you to make a bracket like the one pictured.  Two T-32's put
out the same power as a Lumedyne head with the smaller, 200 watt/second
power pack.  In manual mode the pair will produce 50, 100, 125 and 200
watt seconds compared to the Lumedyne's 50, 100 and 200.  I used to have
a bracket to mount all four T-32's to equal the big 400 watt second
Lumedyne power pack but it was overkill.  Two is plenty.

Chuck Norcutt