[OM] Re: Now good old days - was - Progress report on crashed hard drive

Subject: [OM] Re: Now good old days - was - Progress report on crashed hard drive
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:32:52 +0000
Ah, Andrew, maybe you need to get out more.  :-)  Other folks in Oz are doing
it.  You need to keep up, because now there's something besides just another
shrimp to throw on the barbie.

>From your neck of the woods:

http://www.latestbuy.com.au/beer_chicken_gadget.html

And here are some basic instructions from my neck of the woods to get you
started:

http://splendidtable.publicradio.org/recipes/main_beercan.shtml

I haven't tried it on roadkill.  It's getting hard to find decent found food
around here since some of the restaurants are sending out organized patrols and
getting the good, ripe stuff first.  It's just way too hard to shove the beer
can up the butt of the flat ones.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from