[OM] Re: Zuikos used by digital C*nons

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikos used by digital C*nons
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:42:50 +0000
I'm certainly impressed with mine.  :-)  It was a combination of habitually
taking my time before jumping on any sort of bandwagon and the lack of
wide-angle lenses that kept me from "serious" digital for so long.  The 7-14
fixed half the problem, and time took care of the other half.

I noticed on the C*n*n site that Jeff linked to that there are a couple of
shots posted by our own -- or at least our own not long ago -- Dan Danrich
taken with an OM4-Ti and 90/2 Zuiko macro.  Way to go, Dan.  Show 'em!

It's about halfway down on page 2:

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/239281/0

Walt, locking up the 21/2 Zuiko for safekeeping

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>