[OM] Re: [OM]Grandfather Mtn/Appalachian Trail

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Grandfather Mtn/Appalachian Trail
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:00:45 -0400
Canon '1' series dSLRs use the same set of screens as their film
counterparts.
 Screens on lesser Canon dSLRs are not officially interchangeable but the
VFs are so small and focus confirmation so difficult that a nice little
third party market is starting to evolve to offer improved screens.
 I know this has been answered before, but does the E-1 have interchangeable
screens. Memory ain't servin' right now. Ya'll.
 ScottGee1