[OM] Re: Zuikos used by digital C*nons

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikos used by digital C*nons
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:04:11 +0100
... Including paying USD2800 for a 24/3.5 on that auction site - in fact the
24/3.5 that was offered by the seller of the 4Ti that Ali drew attention to
last week.  And the same buyer also popped for one of the Sinaron/Zuiko 35mm
shift lenses.  Quite a week.

As revealed on the Fred Miranda thread that Jeff pointed out.

--
Piers