[OM] Re: On making a living at wedding photography...

Subject: [OM] Re: On making a living at wedding photography...
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:49:28 +0100
I've come to this a bit late. Again. I see it's been answered already,
but I don't mean to be rude and not respond. I know that the area code
encompasses Beverley Hills and similar areas of Los Angeles, so I saw
the price and thought 'who the hell would have the money and be crazy
enough to spend that kind of money', then saw the telephone number and
realised there are plenty of people with more money than sense round
there. I was typing pre-caffeine first thing in the morning so typed it
as I thought it - didn't mean to be cryptic.

James