[OM] FW: STOLEN! [OT But Good]

Subject: [OM] FW: STOLEN! [OT But Good]
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:35:49 +0100
For UK Listees only.

This came through to my email from another list I'm on.  This sort of
email communication can only be encouraged, as it should hopefully help
to reunite owner with car.

If any UK listees (Or euro listees too. I suppose) have info on this
write me off-list and I'll forward details to the unfortunate former
owner,

Regards,

Jon