[OM] Re: Zuikos used by digital C*nons

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikos used by digital C*nons
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:01:47 -0700
There is no connection between 4/3 and telecentric. One is just a
proportion of the sensor and the other has to do with lens design.
And nearly every wide angle or wide angle zoom designed to fit on a
digital camera that has been issued that deals with chromatic
aberration and light fall off is "telecentric" with lenses from
Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sigma, Tamron, etc. And my impression is that
Olympus sensors are just fine, but someone that owns one will have to
weigh in on that.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA